- Microsoft, NSA confirm killer Windows 10 bug, but a patch is available
- Rumors mount that a major bug could be disclosed on the day Microsoft ends support for Windows 7
- What is security's role in digital transformation?
- This Firefox vulnerability is so bad, the U.S. government is urging users to patch it immediately
- What is a false flag? How state-based hackers cover their tracks
We Are Your Cyber Army
“Today, no company is safe from the everchanging threat landscape.” In fact, businesses are frequently exposed to new software bugs and vulnerabilities. And while evidence suggests that organisational responses are not just predicated on prevention, the key is how quickly we react to an event or breach – and thus reduce the amount of dwell time of potential cyber criminals.
- Latest KFC ad earns industry ire for sexism and stereotypes in marketing
- Trivago breaches Australian consumer law with misleading price claims
- Sonic branding, build-your-own payments token lead Mastercard Australian Open activation
- Why this professional services firm is using crowdsourcing and consumer marketing tactics
- Tourism gears up for fresh campaigning as Government pledges $76 million in the wake of Australian bushfires