- Microsoft, NSA confirm killer Windows 10 bug, but a patch is available
- Rumors mount that a major bug could be disclosed on the day Microsoft ends support for Windows 7
- What is security's role in digital transformation?
- This Firefox vulnerability is so bad, the U.S. government is urging users to patch it immediately
- What is a false flag? How state-based hackers cover their tracks
Science of Success Infographic: How to keep people engaged during meetings
Meetings – there’s no getting away from them. We conducted a study to discover the secrets to meeting success, and to see how different factors affect peoples engagement. 78% of people have 2 or more meeting s a day but 59% feel their engagement is affected by the number of meetings they have.
- FireEye boosts cloud capability with Cloudvisory acquisition
- UXC founder eyes ‘unlocked’ future value in cyber firm Tesserent
- Check Point backpedals on activity-led partner program plan
- Infor corrects Corrective Services NSW’s rostering system
- AWS slashes prices for Elastic Kubernetes Service, CloudEndure DR
- Melbourne Polytechnic CMO switches education for garden and home brands
- What's driving the 2020 marketing skills shortage?
- Alibaba Group CMO shares the vision behind its Olympic Games partnership
- Amazon launches delivery service in Sydney and Melbourne
- How Cruisewatch is using AI to give Aussie consumers a better deal