- Insecure configurations expose GE Healthcare devices to attacks
- Cisco issues firewall, SD-WAN security warnings
- What is a buffer overflow? And how hackers exploit these vulnerabilities
- Microsoft, NSA confirm killer Windows 10 bug, but a patch is available
- Rumors mount that a major bug could be disclosed on the day Microsoft ends support for Windows 7
Tap into the Workspace
More often than not, our best ideas don’t come when we’re sitting in front of a computer. They arrive when little distractions allow our thoughts to wander from the task at hand. These ‘little distractions’ are what many large enterprises see as the catalysts for collaboration. And it’s why we’re seeing dramatic changes in workspace design.