- Insecure configurations expose GE Healthcare devices to attacks
- Cisco issues firewall, SD-WAN security warnings
- What is a buffer overflow? And how hackers exploit these vulnerabilities
- Microsoft, NSA confirm killer Windows 10 bug, but a patch is available
- Rumors mount that a major bug could be disclosed on the day Microsoft ends support for Windows 7
Cyber Resilience for Email: Solution Brief
This brief explores how Email is at the intersection of a massive amount of risk. It is the number-one application that organizations depend on for communications. Unfortunately, it is also the number-one attack vector used by cybercriminals. Despite significant investments in security defenses, attackers and fraudsters continue to infiltrate organizations through targeted and advanced techniques.