- Insecure configurations expose GE Healthcare devices to attacks
- Cisco issues firewall, SD-WAN security warnings
- What is a buffer overflow? And how hackers exploit these vulnerabilities
- Microsoft, NSA confirm killer Windows 10 bug, but a patch is available
- Rumors mount that a major bug could be disclosed on the day Microsoft ends support for Windows 7
Getting it Right – How to Future-Proof Your Digital Network Architecture
This paper explores the driving forces behind WAN investments, the risks of getting your network architecture wrong, and how to avoid the pitfalls, as well as the key considerations for building a futureproof platform to support your business.