The nbn™ broadband access network for business – a foundation of digital transformation
The demand for high-performance, business-grade broadband connectivity continues to grow as data-centric operating models are adopted. Businesses are prioritizing investments designed to leverage data to improve customer experience, improve internal processes and create new opportunities. Big data and artificial intelligence (AI) are the cornerstones on which leading businesses such as Amazon and Google have been built. These cornerstones rely on connectivity as the enabler for interactions.
NBN Co and the service provider community are continuing to support Australian businesses by providing the underlying infrastructure for their communications needs, from basic voice to superfast fibre links. NBN Co has expanded both its product offering and the level of support to ensure all businesses can benefit from this investment in national infrastructure.
- Preview features, usage data and more revealed for Azure Cost Management
- Telstra joins global push for ISP cyber security safeguards
- iPhone sales buoy Apple amid coronavirus uncertainty
- Project deferral, performance issues hit RXP Services earnings forecast
- Australian IBM partner Cortell sets up shop in New Zealand
- JetBrains taps machine learning for full-line code completion
- IT pros need to weigh in on that ‘sassy’ security model
- Opposition grows to Microsoft's make-Chrome-use-Bing plan for Office 365 customers
- Cisco adds AI transcription to Webex Meetings
- Cisco helps IT and DevOps troubleshoot hybrid cloud apps