Latest Stories about UCLA
- What did we learn about cybersecurity in 2015?
- Does quantum cryptology offer hack-proof security?
- US hospital cyberattack involved sensitive data on 4.5 million people
- Separating science fact from science fiction in robotics (with video)
- Fan experience key to success of drones, VR in pro sports
- Redemption, tech advances -- and $2M prize -- drive DARPA robotics finalists (video)
- UCLA commencement speaker choice ripped as "patent troll"
- Lawyers smell blood in electronic medical records
- You've seen Apple logo a million times, but what's it look like?
- UCLA, Cisco and more join forces to replace TCP/IP